Monday, May 19, 2008

Level 34.
















It's 230 in the morning and I've finally achieved Level 34... I need to start saving and selling my products to scrape up 40 gold for a ride. Everytime I collect at least 12 gold, I end up spending it on gear, upgrades, and etc... I reached the Barrens today, and so far it, in my opinion is the coolest, best graphically created area. Once I figure out how to post an album on here I'll post some pics of the areas I've charted.

I left my guild today that I joined when I began Wow (Death To The Horde). I have joined the Playboy Mansion Guild. lol It's based on players being female and/or having female characters. It's a small guild, but they are nice and actually tell you what's going on. I've learned more in one night with this guild than I have with the other that I have been with for 6 months. No slam on the old guild, but I think this one is more of my pace. The other one was started by my friend "A-rod", it has over 130 active members who are all high level if not 70 toons. This one has 13 including myself and is new and still growing this is where I think I should've started. He is a great guy, and we still talk, it's just a game... and we are still fighting the Horde! :-P

0 comments: